martes, 19 de febrero de 2019

DESCRIBING MY FLAT

Resultado de imagen para casa animado    Resultado de imagen para tienda animado
            My flat is located n in the                        In front of a supermarker,
            San Judas neighborhood,

Imagen relacionada  Resultado de imagen para dos cuartos  animada
           Next to there is a store.                           My flat is two bedrooms,
Imagen relacionada    Imagen relacionada
                     A kitchen                                                And bathrooms,

Resultado de imagen para ventanas animadas         Resultado de imagen para habitacion animadas
       The walls are white and                My bedroom is small and comfortable,
        there are two windows.

Resultado de imagen para televisor animadas     Resultado de imagen para zapatos bajo la cama animadas
           But in it i have a T.V in front                Under of my bed there all my shoes,
                       of my bed
Imagen relacionada   Resultado de imagen para armario animadas
        Next to my bed there is a                        I also have a closet and a
      study table with a computer.                             bedside table.



Imagen relacionada       Imagen relacionada
           In the kitchen there are                        Refrigerator,rice cooker,
          different appliances like;                            blender and oven.

Imagen relacionada
       In the laundry room there is a
               washing machine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario